With the constant growth of consumer IoT devices, smart home cybersecurity is becoming a top issue for home users. But most of them lack the technical know-how to protect their home network and connected devices. This raises privacy issues and security concerns for the entire family, which puts a barrier to the adoption of smart home technologies and services.
In this Market Radar report, Ovum outlines the current vendor landscape and identifies those platforms that can help develop the right strategy for smart home adoption. Bitdefender, in particular, received high praise for “its range of capabilities for CSPs, CPE manufacturers, and physical home-security providers; Ovum ranks Bitdefender as one of the market leaders in this fast developing market.” (Michael Philpott, Senior Practice Leader, Consumer Services at Ovum)
- Recommendations for broadband service providers and consumer-device makers – the winning approach needed to secure residential gateways and consumer IoT devices
- Key capabilities – the core features of a smart home cybersecurity solution
- Key trends in the smart home cybersecurity market – staying one step ahead of cybercriminals, state-sponsored hackers, and companies that overstep the line
- Future development & market landscape – smart home is a growth area for broadband service providers, with 15% CAGR ($76bn of new revenue) and a total of $153bn by 2023 worldwide
- Bitdefender IoT Security Platform – addresses the cybersecurity challenges of CSPs, networking-hardware manufacturers, and home-security providers
- Why choose Bitdefender – find out how Bitdefender can help increase customer retention, decrease support costs, and protect network equipment