Not even labeled as a threat in mid-2017, illicit cryptocurrency mining—or cryptojacking—had turned by early 2018 into the single biggest cyberthreat of the moment.
Today, cryptojacking is one of the fastest spreading cyberthreats, already outranking ransomware’s exposure by a factor of 1 to 100 according to Bitdefender’s intelligence, and recently displaying targeted behavior, particularly towards the datacenter.
Tune into this webinar by IDC and Bitdefender to learn:
- What is cryptojacking, and why is it an attractive weapon for cyber-attackers?
- Why cryptojacking might favor the datacenter, and what we can learn from the first cloud attacks
- The different ways in which a datacenter can suffer from a cryptojacking breach, and how to tell if you are the target of a cryptojacking attack
- What levels of security are necessary for a business to remain protected from these attacks
- Alexei Proskura, Principal Consultant, IDC
- Liviu Arsene, Sr. Global Cyber Security Analyst, Bitdefender